Okay, so all the VA Autograph art I currently have is online.
Now I just have to figure out what to do next. I only hope I have new stuff to post when my sketch backlog runs dry. I'm teaching myself to be productive, though. Slowly. Tumblr has eaten my life. That's my excuse. SPEAKING OF TUMBLR, I now do sketches based on what happens in my daily life: bandwagonfullofeevees.tumblr.c…
(you kind of have to look for them)
Blah, blah, blah, school's going great,
Chemistry class has picked up, I have a rant on more specific things on Tumblr here: bandwagonfullofeevees.tumblr.c…
. And OH YEAH, I made the Cappies team! And other teams!
- Cappies (Critics and Awards Program) is comprised of other theatre and writing nerds watching plays put on by other high schools in the Cappies programs, and then writing reviews about it. Did I mention I've found I love theatre? Well, I do. ^^ Also, there's a chance my reviews could get published!
- The secondary students are restarting the school newspaper, and I'm probably going to be writing for it. I say "probably" because I really don't know yet: there's a meeting on it after school today.
- And then I've also got Student Council, which I guess is pretty simple compared to the other two. Most of what we've been doing is planning homecoming and spirit week, which rarely extends outside of our meetings, etc. I got to make the posters this year. I'll probably post them Sunday.
Speaking of productivity,
if anyone's keeping up to date with my fanfiction: yes, I swear to God I'm still working on Unseen Days and Alchemists and Anarchy.
Both will be updated before my birthday on October 25th.
- I wanted to finish AaA's entire first arc before going into the editting stage, but since the chapters wind up being so long and complex (
eh, for me, anyway), it's clear that's isn't goin to happen. So I'm editting what I have and those'll start updating regularly. I'm trying to shoot for twice a month but
well, you know.
- As for Unseen Days: comedy is hard. So the screwball slice-of-life comedy is on vacation for a while, and as I have seven months worth of late chapters to make up for, the funny is on vacation for a time. So, you get character studies and headcanon while I work on something
special. As for that special thing, let's just say you got a preview of it on AkuRoku Day last year.
Seriously, I haven't given up on this stuff, it's just
my brain generated new projects. All of them Madoka crossovers. Damn you, Madoka, and your crossover-ability!
More real life stuff: I'm still
trying to get my anime club going, only instead of Madoka Magica and Black Rock Shooter, I've decided to show Wolf's Rain and Princess Tutu, then Fullmetal Alchemist (2005 version) and then
Madoka Magica. The good news is, though, I've found people who might actually be interested.
Turns out, there are
quite a few Death Note fans here. In a Christian school. Not entirely sure what to say about that.